Mom At 36!

Hello Everyone!

I would like to share with you my adventures as a mom through this blog.This is very special to me since being a mom is my ultimate wish. I and my hubby has been together for 12 years and for almost 8 years now, we have been longing and wishing and hoping and working very hard so that we can have a child, but we failed. I had PCOS and he had issues with his sperm cells. We almost gave up since we are not getting any younger anymore and the possibility of me being pregnant are getting slimmer year after year. Until one day, that one very special day when finally God heard our prayer. It's that day I've found out that I will be a mother soon....

I will share with you how I knew about my pregnancy on my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Optimistic

36th Week