Optimistic

I woke up at 10 AM earlier. Yesterday, I had my laboratory and it costed us P1,500 for all 5 tests. It's cheap considering it's 5 lab tests but I don't know if all of those tests are really neccesary. MyOB wants me to get all kind of tests and ultrasounds available. Would you believe that I had a total of 8 ultrasounds in my 9 months of pregnancy? It's really OA and it hurted our budget a lot. But of course, I know she wants the best for me. Maybe she's just super "meticulous" and super "caring" and she want's to make sure everything is doing OK with me and my baby.

I feel super lazy nowadays. Don't want to move as much and all I can think of is sleep, sleep, sleep. Though I know I need to get off my butt and walk so I can deliver easily, I can't force myself to do it. My days are so routinary and I'm starting to get bored. I'm counting the days when the big day will come which is about two weeks from now. I'm super excited to see my baby ChiChi.

Hubby just left to drive today. Supposedly this is his rest day but he opt to still work so we could have extra budget. Really hoping I can deliver through normal delivery so that we can save the rest of our budget to buy things for our new born. I hope and pray I can endure all pain and deliver my baby safely. In Jesus name, Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom At 36!

36th Week